Re: Curses and SDL apps for Windows and MacOS

Hans,

This is my first experience with the SDL interface.
It seems more smooth than the TCL/TK, is this because
it only opens the default game or is it just better?
It looks great.  Yes, I know it's barely there, but it
looks more like a game interface than TCL/TK, which
I've hated ever since I played Xconq on a Mac...
Would it be capable of allowing designers to customize
the graphics of the interface (The borders,
backgrounds, etc.) so that the different games will
have different feels?

Really cool, so you'll have a stable, fully functional
version by next Wednesday?

On a serious note, is it possible to load up other .g
files besides the basic game?