download section

hi everybody,

i hope that its correct to address this issue here. if not than i hereby apologize for bothering you.
im new to xconq. and this mailing list.
to make it short, i failed to dowload xconq from the download section.
i clicked on *download* and then under 'windows' and 'Tcl/Tk Interface' on the link *ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/xconq/xconq-7.5.pre/Win32/TCL/*

the site freezes and my computer tells me that the site wouldnt react anymore.

is this a bug? im confused. im one of the less skilled users out there, i have to admit. :)

regards: Morbius