AI Stopped Building

Hey guys, does anyone have the time to take a look at
the game I'm working on and see why the AI doesn't
build/purchase any units?  I'm using one-turn
building, with material-consumed being the limiting
factor (Just a generic 'Production Points' material).
I'm stumped, the AI just lets material build up and
won't purchase any sort of unit at all.

Anyone who wants to playtest/critique Korea 2006 is
welcome to send me an E-mail as well, because other
than a handful of features, it's pretty close to
completion, and I'm sure somebody with more intimate
knowledge of force disposition for the region would be
able to help me get a proper mix.

Elijah