Re: Curses and SDL apps for Windows and MacOS

> Great. I haven't done anything to the SDL interface
> since I made it build
> under MacOS. But I don't think it would take that
> much to get it into a
> playable shape. Or perhaps I should say more
> playable, since Elijah was
> able to finish a game. I never tried that myself,
> yet.

I'm in love with SDL.  I keep trying to find more
excuses to play games in SDL.  (I take back everything
I said about updating the TCK/TK interface, I can wait
for SDL)  How many commands are implemented?  What's
missing functionality-wise?

The way it runs right now, sans animations, might be a
good option, at least for AI turns.  Not a default, of
course, but I could see some times when it would be useful.