Tcl/Tk Interface Note: Improved Formation Setting

  I have just checked in some improvements to the way formations can be
set in the Tcl/Tk interface. Specifically:
(1) The interface tries to give you some feedback if you try setting an
illegal formation rather than failing silently as before.
(2) You can use the numeric prefix arguments to determine at what
distance to keep an unit in formation with its leader. Previously, the
interface tried locking your formation in at distance of 1. Now, you
have complete freedom to specify a distance. This includes a distance of
0, which will attempt to make the unit stay in the same cell as its
leader.
(3) The "F" shortcut key is now indicated next to the "Set Formation"
menu item.

Please let me know if you find bugs with the new functionality.

  Enjoy,