Re: Consumption-per-fire?

On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 21:35, mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca wrote:
> On teleportation: one cool way to teleport is to construct a new instance
> of yourself at a distance, and then be consumed by the hp-to-garrison
> requirement of creating the new unit.  I haven't tried that, but I think
> it'd work.

It probably wouldn't work as well as it sounds, since the "teleporting"
unit would re-appear with full ACP, full hitpoints, and its normal
starting materials (by default 0).  Except in really simple games, it
would probably cause all sorts of crazy side-effects.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln@sbcglobal.net>

What UNIVERSE is this, please??