Re: Withdraw Bug

I'm having no luck producing this error in a smaller
game.  It looks like, within Korea 2006, it happens
when a unit is wrecked, and that wreck-type checks and
receives a true from the withdraw-chance table AND the
cell it is supposed to withdraw into is in an enemy
ZOC while it is in a ZOC.  The unit ends up with 1/0
ACP or 5/0 ACP or 7/0 ACP (Why it varies doesn't seem
to be apparent).

I've pulled out the auto-withdraw from Korea 2006, and
it wasn't that big a feature, so this isn't a
high-priority bug.