new bug with supply of infantry upon creating

If you play with the standard game, the first time an infantry is
created it starts with 6 fuel and 0 ammo.  You need to hit "t" (take)
to get it some ammo.  The town that created it has 500 fuel and 200
ammo.

This is new as of a week or two ago, I suspect. It is possible that I
only noticed it now because before there weren't enemy towns adjacent
to mine, but I'm guessing that I would have noticed.