Re: Problem saving game in Win TCL, and crash

> > Finally, I am having difficulty figuring out what the 'attack' command
is
> > for.  When I select it, the cursor turns into a cross-shape, but turns
back
> > into a normal arrow pointer when it moves over any enemy unit.  Is this
> > normal, and is there a certain way I'm supposed to use this command.
>
> The attack command allows you to attack an enemy (without having
> the UI choose between firing and attacking). To attack, place your
> cursor over the enemy and then press 'a', and that should do the
> trick.
>
> Eric

Still can't get this to do anything in the latest Windows build - and in the
native OSX build, hitting 'a' causes an immediate crash (when playing the
standard game).   If you can't reproduce this, let me know if there are any
diagnostic reports I could send you.

Robert.