Re: new bug with supply of infantry upon creating

>> A third fix would be to fill up new units with materials, and then take
>> back any fuel if they have not moved at the start of the next turn. I'll
>> look into this possibility. It seems like the best solution.
>
>I guess.  Or maybe change "if they have not moved" to "if they have
>explicitly been put to sleep".

This must work for the AI, too, which does not put the unit asleep. In
fact, the main problem is with the AI. The human player can always correct
things by using the take command.

Anyway, I have restored the old "fill her up" code until I have a chance to
look at this. I'm busy with the attack command bugs right now.