New Installer for Windows

Hello fellow Xconquerors,

There is a new Xconq installer for Windows available.

http://eric_mcdonald.home.comcast.net/xconq/xconq_20040704_setup.exe

It has all of the latest features and bug fixes. The SDL interface is also included, but I have not yet included a shortcut to it, until I address the quitting problem that it has. Also, I removed the shortcut to Cconq, the text console version of Xconq, for the time being, but 'cconq.exe' is still available.

Also, the size of the installer has decreased significantly. The April 26th installer was over 7 MB; this one is not quite 5 MB and contains more stuff than the older one.

  Enjoy,