Not all games appear in startup dialog?

I've noticed that some of the games which are in the lib directory do not appear in the list of games at the start-up (in particular, the ones I've noticed are the 'European History' games: Magellan, Voyages of Discovery, Frederick. Is this intentional?

Thanks, Robert.

PS: I am *really* enjoying playing xconq - this is an amazing game!