More Feedback on AWLS: Korea 2006

I see that Hans checked in the armor vs. armor stuff. That helped game play some.

One of the most annoying things that I am encountering now is Chinese units being garrisoned in N. Korean cities by the Chinese AI. This prevents the N. Korea player from producing anything since the capacities of cities seem to be 1. Perhaps they could be made to be larger; even 2 would be a big improvement as long as the damn Chinese don't hog both slots (set the 'ai-war-garrison' at 1) and actually let their ally produce something. I would actually garrison the cities with N. Korean forces if they had a greater capacity.

Also, the Kitty Hawk's improved carrier group seems to be pretty strong. I had a N. Korean coastal sub blasting it with torpedo after torpedo, but it didn't seem to be getting any weaker.

And, finally, it seems that the big American submarines can very easily dispatch coastal subs even if the coastal subs are striking first. (Perhaps the sub counterattack modifiers should be lowered to something less than 100% in the 'counterattack' table.) When I played the N. Korean side, I had a problem with the American subs coming up and attacking my one port city (with cruise missiles presumably, even though those would probably be classified as firing), and I really couldn't do a whole lot about it.