Re: Combat result tracking?

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Elijah Meeks wrote:

> I'm tweaking submarines in AWLS: Korea 2006, and I
> thought, 'Gee, it'd be nice to know how many ships
> they're sinking' so that I could just set all the
> sides to AI and come back in twenty minutes.

Xconq internally keeps track of some attack stats. It would be
nice to report these things. I have been considering adding them
to the help system, as some additional information in a side
summary or with the individual unit information (for the side).
Probably it would be better to have a separate stats window
though.

> Also, are there any plans to add a little depth to the
> experience system?  It would be nice to give more or
> less experience based on whether an attack was
> successful or not.

I've thought about this too, and plan to do something about it at
some point, unless someone else beats me to it.