Improved rearm and repair code

I have checked in the second part of the improved resupply code, which now
also works for rearm and repair tasks. The main difference from the old
code is that supply inlengths and outlengths (and repair ranges) now are
handled correctly. Thus, if supplies or repair can be obtained at som
distance from another unit, the AI will now move the unit in need to the
closest cell within the supply or repair range.

Hans

P.S. I have also fixed an annoying bug in the X11 interface which has been
there for as long as I can remember. Just in case somebody though this
interface was no longer maintained :-).