Re: The battle for Taiwan

A slightly more crude manner to achieve this is to
build seed units, which can lose a material every turn
and starves when it runs out of material.  By setting
its wreck-type to the unit you want (And changing the
see-chances so that it is not visible to any other
players), you can set the material to be your delay.
You can even change the starve hp so that there's some
variable to its appearance (A .25 hp loss to a 1 hp
unit would then appear sometime during the 1-4+ turns
after running out of its timer material).

It's crude, like I said, but I like it.  If you want a
group to appear at the same time, just set the
detonation option for one unit and have it only blow
up the seed units.

And I'd love to see a battle for Taiwan scenario,
myself.

Elijah