[xconq] My hacked up copy of time.g

I tried to send my current working copy of time.g, but it was blocked.

The file complains about the terran, but it does come out about right for me.

I play at level-1, Slow Progress against three mplayers all at level-5 and
the independents also at level-5 running iplayer.  (Why doesn't a saved
game remember the independents player?)

Two boats full of horses or one transport full of tanks or one loaded UFO
can really flip an industrial area.

My basic changes were to the terran generation, map size, blimp ammo,
extended production of cav and inf and some fiddling with the combat
tables.

I'm thinking about allowing cannon to stick around as long as inf with
fewer HPs but ranged fire and the power of AA batteries.

--
Henry J. Cobb's Completely Unofficial list of GURPS Vehicle Builder fixes
and workarounds.  http://www.io.com/~hcobb/gurps/gvb_faq.txt