Re: time.g weirdness

> 1. By volume restrictions (terrain capacity and unit-size-in-terrain).
> 2. By move restrictions (mp-to-enter-terrain and mp-to-leave-terrain).
> 3. By survival restrictions (vanishes-on and wrecks-on).

This has always seemed confusing to me.

The game designer, to get things to work consistently, seemingly has
to set a bunch of these properties.

Maybe the number of properties controlling which units can go where
can be reduced?  Not that I've looked through the existing games
trying to figure out what combinations are in use (and whether they
are doing so intentionally or unintentionally).