Re: Wrecked-Type Doesn't Apply to Detonating Units

Elijah Meeks wrote:

It seems that the wrecked-type-if-destroyed table
doesn't apply to units destroyed by detonating units. Is this by intention?

I don't recall intentionally setting it up that way. I suppose it could be made to do so, but I am not sure whether that would be a good idea or not. What if a detonating unit can also destroy another unit through conventional means? I guess we could pretend that this is never a real game design possiblility, and let the 'wrecked-type-if-destroyed' table handle detonation deaths as well. If we don't, then probably YANT (yet another new table) is called for: 'wrecked-type-if-blown-up', perhaps?