Re: Three thoughts

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004, Elijah Meeks wrote:

> looted by greedy iplayers).  This is, however, a
> cumbersome procedure, and I was wondering as to the
> feasibility of an capture-gives-material table.

Almost anything is possible. The question is when it will actually
get done.

Wrt this table, were you thinking in terms of specific quantities
of certain materials being yielded up by the captured unit, or
percentages of all materials being yielded up depending on who
does the capturing and who is being captured?