Re: Net game on Saturday?

On Aug 26, 2004, at 8:46 AM, Eric McDonald wrote:

Robert Goulding wrote:

Actually, I'm in the only place in the country (Indiana), which remains on
EST through the summer. Putting the clocks forward would confuse the
cows...

Ah, you beat me to it. As a former Michigander who visited South Bend on several occasions, I was about to mention this fact.

Eric

P.S. You have one of the nicest campuses I have ever visited. I mean that both in the architectural sense and the hospitality sense.

Thanks! we might be enjoying the place more if the thunderstorms and torrential rain would let up...