Re: Net Game Showstopper

Jim Kingdon wrote:

If we had 4 people, we could have had 2 2-person games.  If we had 3
people, we probably could have 3 2-person games (with each person
playing two).

One would have to be careful with the 3 2-person games scenario. No person could host more than 1 game, or else you would have to fiddle with port numbers. Also, real time constraints on turn length would probably need to be set up to prevent someone from spending too much time on one game (and just to add to the adrenaline level :-).

A "simul" (to use chess jargon) is a fun idea though.