Re: Feature Request: Advance Prohibits Advance

Can't we make some advances require particular materials?  I think we
already can, and if not, that would be easy to add.  Then we could easily
do both behaviours.  For "you may only have one of these advances",
there's a material of which you only get a little bit, and you need all of
it to do either advance.  Once you have done one, you can't do the other.
For "it's very hard, but possible, to do both of these advances", it's a
similar story, but you can eventually with a lot of work gain more of the
special material.
--
Matthew Skala
mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                    Embrace and defend.