Re: Changing the Standard Game

Jim Kingdon wrote:

My experience has been that the Standard game is the most playable of
the ones I've tried.

I would agree. But, I haven't sat down to play a full game of Opal, AWLS, or Bolodd lately, so I don't know if this is still true or not.

I wouldn't object to calling it Default game.

Good. I think I will make the change then, unless Stan magically appears and says otherwise.

But it does seem worthwhile to steer new users towards it, unless
someone can tell me which other game we'd steer them towards.

Agreed. I think that only the title needs to be changed. The module name (which is treated specially: placed second in the games list) can remain the same.