Problems with IMFapp Office Pro XP sp8

For some reason I can't activate the paperclip...

This isn't so much an IMFapp issue as it is an IMF
issue.  I've been trying to add terrain and must be
doing something wrong the (x n y z) command.  I can
add the terrain fine if it's just one hex but not, it
seems, if it's tile-able (For example, advterr.imf has
8 tiles).  Can anyone give me some terrain setup tips?

Also, would it be too much to ask that IMFapp display
tiled terrain?  Yeah, all of it, so that we can see
how it looks.  Not a big deal, of course, I can always
pull up a test.g, but it would be useful in the
future, after the neural nets...