Re: GIS: Status Update

On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 17:45, Elijah Meeks wrote:
> > If you see anything you think is helpful, by all
> > means please do write.
>

> Hey Cooper,

Hey Elijah!

> I'd like to echo Eric's request for a
> website revamp.  It'd be especially good if you could
> include some forums.

I will. I let Eric know that would be happy to do this. I will. There's
so much work and effort into Xconq -- it's just incredible when you
think about it. Let's do the website and the GIS thing, then Slashdot
it, okay? :)

>  I know, I know, forums cause
> certain people to break out in a particularly virulent
> strain of hives, but many people (Especially end
> users!!) love them, and I think they'd be good for
> XConq.

I'll implement the forums code for use if you'd like. I can write a
script that automatically places forum entries in the mailing list.
Would that solve things?

> Keep up the good work.

Thank you, and you too!

-Coop