Re: GIS Update

D. Cooper Stevenson wrote:

  4) The next Xconq game may take place on Mars. Yes, DEM data available
for Mars.

Cool. We could take battlebots and make them play King of Olympus Mons or something like that....

To sum up, I've been like a bull in a china shop, trying anything and
everything. I believe I've honed my technique significantly. I hope to
have a tutorial and preliminary output soon.

Excellent. As Edison said, IIRC, "Genius is 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration."