Re: Table Request: Accident-Occupant-Effect

mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca wrote:

While we're wishlisting for terrain accidents, I would like to be able to
set accidents or attrition for *movement through*, as opposed to *presence
in*, terrain.

Yeah, you've mentioned this before.

I was thinking about photorps today, since Elijah had mentioned to me that he wanted to make them units instead of fired manterials. One problem I saw with photorp units is that they would not be attrited out of existence until the beginning of the next turn, and that it would probably be better to create a range/lifetime restriction based on attriting per movement rather than per turn. That reminded me of our previous discussion on this subject. Given the time, perhaps that is another thing to work on this weekend....