Re: Transports that affect protection?

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Eric McDonald wrote:
> As I recall, there is already a property out there which affects
> an occupant's height (for the purpose of vision). Perhaps this
> could be commandeered for some sort of attack modification as
> well. Just a thought....

What if you made the siege tower the attacker, modified by the knights in
it, instead of the knights the attackers modified by the siege
tower?  Having the siege tower be the attacker may be less intuitive, but
it might fit more easily into the existing capabilities of XConq.
--
Matthew Skala
mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                    Embrace and defend.