Re: Occupant Capture

Elijah Meeks wrote:
Is there a particular setting necessary to allow
occupant capture when the transport is captured?  I've
set scuttle chance to 0% and the capture-chance for
the occupants at 100%, but the only thing that happens
is the transport is captured and its occupants all
vanish.

Sounds like it could be a bug. The transport isn't changing type when it is captured, is it?

Der settipakio alo necessitatio occupadio capturio gen
transporto capturiado?  Wo inputio del scuttlema ager
zed, del capturio possibilitadio total, keshi zhe solo
d'eventio ka tranporto capturada, occupanta den kaput.

Maybe I am not fully awake yet, but what is the above language? Or is it a Frankenstein of more than one language? At first glance, one might think it is Italian, or possibly Portuguese, but it seems a bit off for either one of those. Also, I did some testing of text pieces using Altavista's babelfish (yes, I cheated) and they were confusing the heck out of the translator, and I tried several different languages to English, in each case. I even did a quick look at some Interlingua text, but it does not seem to be, prima facie, that either. Maybe it is from some other dead or dying contrived international language: Ido, Volpuk, etc....

Also, your valedictory remark "merci sven burro" was interesting. "burro"-> "donkey" -> "ass" (?)
"merci" is a French "thanks" (?)
What's the game; is this a big spoof, or am I overlooking something?