Re: Antarcticonq

> It does look quite good. Though it didn't have quite
> the same features
> as the other map of Antarctica that I saw recently:

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20040926&mode=classic

Oh lord, the Mountains of Madness...  I can't think of
any way to model Lovecraft in XConq, but if I do,
beware.  Nyarlathotep won't work until manual
change-type is fixed, unless you want him/it to be a
human-only controlled character.  Hmmm, maybe you play
Nyarlathotep as he seduces and destroys various parts
of humanity...

Well, one thing's appealing, it does lend itself to
the number of units I like to put in my games:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu_Mythos

> If your Moors, Berbers, or whatever so much as touch
> the IceCube
> neutrino detector, I will shoot your entire caravan
> of snow camels. Capiche?

You'll find our snow camels to be far more resiliant
than their warm weather counterparts...  Besides,
we're phasing them out in favor of Tauntauns.