Re: New Windows Installer and Source Tarballs

> Your 'see-mistake-chance' looks fine. Technically,
> you don't need to
> crank the weight up so high in 'looks-like', but it
> shouldn't matter.
>
> If you want to see the bugfix at work, start up the
> 'battle-bug.xcq'
> game that you sent me. You will (should) see the
> markers instead of the
> ships for the two furthest out Fed vessels.

I don't have the .xcq in front of me, but I'll check
it as soon as I can.  The two tables are:

(table see-mistake-chance
   (lrsensors ship-types 10000)
   (damlrsensors ship-types 10000)

)

(table looks-like
   (ship-types fedmarker 10000)
)

I haven't checked it with looks-like set to 100, maybe
that's the problem.  Also, the fedmarker unit has the
same point-value of a cruiser, so hopefully that helps
the AI.  Otherwise, since it's a unit that never
appears in the game, I can give it all the stats of a
fully functional cruiser, that's no problem.