Re: New Windows Installer and Source Tarballs

On Sun, 2004-10-10 at 18:45, Elijah Meeks wrote:
> I don't have the .xcq in front of me, but I'll check
> it as soon as I can.  The two tables are:
>
> (table see-mistake-chance
>    (lrsensors ship-types 10000)
>    (damlrsensors ship-types 10000)
>
> )
>
> (table looks-like
>    (ship-types fedmarker 10000)
> )

One possible issue I see is that (to my knowledge) there is no mechanism
by which the view code could determine whether the unit you see is a
"ship-types" unit or a "fedmarker" unit.  You would need a way for the
views of other units to override the views of "lrsensors" and
"damlrsensors" units when you get close enough for more accurate
short-range sensors to take over.

This would not be easy to fix, as you would need some mechanism to
determine which unit view would take priority.  This would have to be
added as either a unit property (u_view_priority) or a table
(uu_view_priority), depending on how much detail you need.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln@sbcglobal.net>

Too much is just enough.