Re: Adapting GIS data to Xconq

On Sun, 2004-10-31 at 10:39, Eric McDonald wrote:
> mygame.g:

> (define USE_SOIL_COMP false)
>
> omniterr.g:

> (if USE_SOILCOMP
>    (terrain-type soilcomp-k-lvl-0)
> )

This may be what I was looking for.  I'll give it a try.

I'll try to write a test module for the omniterr.g library to see if
it's at all playable.  However, in order for it to work as I envisioned
it, the axial-tilt bug and the coating display bugs will need to be
fixed.  Both of these bugs can be reproduced using the version of
omniterr.g on my website.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln@sbcglobal.net>

Matter cannot be created or destroyed, nor can it be returned without a receipt.