Re: Progress with ParaGUI

Dear Eric,

Your SDL progress is really tops; canning the SDL library installation process
is no mean feat. this is because once you have the ParaGUI setup "canned" for
the platforms then the rest is history; an application designer need only
think about the SDL interface when designing for Xconq.

Noteably, This helps confirm what I had suspected regarding the "noise level"
this last week: it was quiet because we all had our heads down working!

I will create a setup document as soon as the tarball is out of the oven.

Note to Elijah: please consider warming up the controls on your "publicity
engine" over the next couple of weeks as it looks like we're making good
progress at least three fronts: SDL, graphics, and GIS. If there's anything
you need here, please let me know. Don't worry about bandwidth; I have it
covered.

Also, would you please send Gpeterz an email on my behalf and let him know
that I think his unit portrait artwork is excellent?

In short, when I think about the progress we're making it makes me shake my
head a little and thing, "it's a good thing." This is sweet, Eric!

-Coop