New Windows Installer

Hello Xconquerors,

After a nearly a month drought, a new Xconq installer for Windows is now available at the usual location:
http://xconq_hacker.home.comcast.net

I have not yet released a new source tarball. That will hopefully be forthcoming tomorrow night (relative to my timezone).

Elijah has provided some updates to some of his games. He can say more about these if he wants. I just made sure the games still worked. I have a bad tendency to get drawn into playing the games, if I take the time to test them. And that leads to wasted development time....

Other than that, there is not too much to see. A couple of unit action buttons have been added to the SDL interface.

I was preparing for a conference one weekend and ill the weekend after I got back from the conference, so my development was somewhat curtailed. Also, I spent a fair amount of time researching various options for the future of Xconq. I think the research paid off; I am very much looking forward to putting ParaGUI to use in the SDL interface.

  Enjoy,