Re: New Home for Xconq Project?

What would happen if we went to SourceForge or Savannah for "eyballs" and
pointed to the Xconq.org or RedHat site for a CVS backup?

It's trivial for me to mirror the xconq.org server with the source
repository's server.

Obviously, this isn't an "automatic failover" solution but would it provide a
good compromise?

-Coop