Xconq @ Sourceforge

Hello Xconquerors,

I finally got a chance to do some setup on Xconq's potential new home at Sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xconq/

I still need to finish hooking up the feature and support request categories. And a CVS import still needs to be done. The latest Xconq source tarball and Windows installer are already part of the File Release System and thus available for download.

I notice that Stan and Jim apparently have Sourceforge user accounts that are about 4 years old. Those can be added to the project....
Coop, do you have a Sourceforge user account? If you do, please let me know so that you can be brought in.

Eric

P.S. It sure does feel good to have a developer-serviceable bug-tracking system now.