Attribute System

I just wanted to pull this out of the Overlay feature
request and point out that I love this idea that's
Eric has mentioned:

--
And, there is another area of Xconq, where I have
thought attributes should replace existing features,

I think morale and opinion would be better served like
this, as would designer-defined variables like
"Health" (A more general condition, with which you
could simulate the effects of malaria on armies or
radiation or whatever), "Stamina", et cetera.