Xconq Mailing Lists - Please Read

Philip J. Hollenback wrote:
So heads up to anyone else who might still be on this old list: go check
out xconq.sourceforge.net.

Or am I the only person who managed to not make the transition? Weird.

The Sourceforge mailing lists have been mentioned on this list before, but, no, I don't think you're the only one who has not made the transition.

A couple months ago, Stan looked over the Sourceforge site, and thought we were ready to make the official transition to Sourceforge. I am just waiting for him to pull the plug on Xconq's presence on Redhat's Sourceware server....

So, to reiterate old information:

***** If you read nothing else in this message, PLEASE READ THIS *****
You can SIGN UP for any of the NEW Xconq mailing lists at:
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=124062