Become an Actor, Actress, Model, Singer ..

Models Direct Worldwide Administration Office.
1 Hornet Court.Norwich
NR6 6HJ
United Kingdom

E-mail: ModelsDirect@live.com

Models Direct is an Artist discovery engine that collects, ranks and serves up the world's best emerging artists for entertainment fans and industry professionals in search of new talent.
Our site is constantly viewed by movie producers, casting directors, television commercial makers ,agencies,independent programme makers who are looking for talent worldwide, so, it would be easy for you to attract the attention of the giants without much effort. Now directors , producers of cinema, television and modeling field can select new faces for their projects from their desktop and there is no need to go around places looking for fresh talent.
You will hear more about us, Europe's leading modelling agency, an introduction explaining what we do, who we represent and the global market our male, female and child models employed in the film, television, advertising and promotion industries.

If you are a new applicant, apply now !!

Please make sure you do fill your contact address properly.

Full Name:
Full Address (1.) Street:
             (2.) City:
             (3.) State:
             (4.) Zip Code:
             (5.) Country:
             (6.) D.O.B:
Telephone/Fax Number:
Your E-mail Address:

Please send in at least 2 photos of yourself including one clear facial and one full length shot. Uncluttered backgrounds are preferred. Professional shots are not essential, just send good clear snaps.

Please send all to E-mail: ModelsDirect@live.com

The Law:
Models Direct is an employment agency and as such regulated by the The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.

We take our responsibilities to our models and clients very seriously and have served the film, television, advertising and promotional industries worldwide with models since 1989.

To view The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations http://www.legislation.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2003/20033319.htm

Best Regard,
Sandra Wilson Mdm