Re: Newbie Looking for Some Answeres

On May 17, 2008, at 3:54 PM, Jeff Mullen wrote:

I'm basically exploring Xconq, and went to check out the "Advances Through History" set-up. It's left me scratching my head.

I can't get 20 turns into the scenario without the program just up and terminating. It always happens after I try to put in a new research goal. I'm running under freespire 1.0 on an IBM PC compatible that I built myself. I'm a long time C Programmer.

A few things: