Company Representative Is Needed

I am Mr.Shung Green; I work with group of business men who deal on
raw materials such as
Calcite,Barytes,Manganese,Dioxide,Dolomite,Mica,China
Clay ,Mangnesen and Construction chemicals. Our Company (Major Biz
INT'L) was established in 1997.Over the years we have accumulated
invaluable experience in our business and we are proud to claim we
arefirst among equals.

We have limited countries where our products are been exported. Due to
the quality of our products we have some successfully few customers in
America and Canada Countries. And due to the high demand for our
products in America, Canada and Europe, we have decided to move our
products fully into the continent of America and Australia. By so
doing, we are Searching for reliable persons/companies who can act
as a DISTRIBUTOR // RECEIVING OFFICER for us. He/She will act as
medium between Our customers and us in their established area. Most
of our clients will be making Payments to you through you to us in
the form of bank Draft, cashier cheques, western union, and wire
transfer. Butwhichever Option that they opt for, you would be entitled
to 10% ten percent.

YOUR BENEFITS:
If approved as our Representative, you are entitled to an annual
income of $25,000USD and 10% of whatever amount you receive from
customers who are making payments through you to us. Please if you
are interested in transacting business with us, we will be very glad.

Please, forward to us the following informations,

1.Full Names____________________________________
2.House Address________________________________
3.State:_________________________________________
4.City:__________________________________________
5.Postcode:_____________________________________
6.Phone Number_________________________________
7.Country_______________________________________
8.Occupation____________________________________
9.Age___________________________________________
10.Nationality___________________________________
11.Date of Birth_________________________________

Contact us via email:(mr.shung_green102@yahoo.com.hk) for more
information.

Thank you as we await your further response.

In Trust and Good Faith

Mr.Shung Green (CEO),
Block G, Floor 6,
Chunxiaoyuan,