RE: Hyphens in XSLT element names

Or it may simply be that one of the design goals, i.e. human
readability, was in their minds at the time. For most
Western languages, hyphens are the choice for combining
words into a single entity.

Not to mention that hyphens are much easier to type -- that is
if you're a touch typist (:

Sara Mitchell