Re: Feeding DOMs to XSLT Processors

Hi Tangi,

Something similar is sleeping somewhere in my to-do list :)

My first *** thoughts *** of how to implement this is :

1) Receiver part : sub class the XMLProcessorImpl class which is
actually using an InputSource to parse it.

The load method has to be extended with something that will emit sax
events the same way.

2) Emitter part : sub class the XMLOutputHandler which is receiving sax
events to pass them to the receiver part.

3) Switching : James Clark has provided the possibility to select any
output handler :

> A result method can also have the form java:class where java is bound to the
> namespace URI http://www.jclark.com/xt/java and class is the name of
> a Java class that implements the com.jclark.xsl.sax.OutputDocumentHandler
> interface (which extends org.xml.sax.DocumentHandler).

(http://jclark.com/xml/xt.html).

This should therefore be possible without too much troubles ;)

I haven't had enough time to test it yet, I'd appreciate a lot if you
could keep me updated if you progress in this direction !

Thanks

Eric