Element Text

Hello,
I have been using XSL partially for a couple of weeks now, and I have
come across a situation where I need some help.  Here is the situation:
In my XML document, I have the following:
    <runmode name="debug">
        <any_element>
                <sub_element/>
                <sub_element/>
           </any_element>
     </runmode>

I would like my XSL stylesheet to output the entire text of the runmode
element, so it may look like the following:
<xsl:template match="runmode[@name='debug']">
    start:
        <!-- This is where I would like to output the text elements -->
    end:
</xsl:template>

and my output document would contain:

start:
    <any_element>
        <sub_element/>
        <sub_element/>
    </any_element>
end:

I hope I have explained this well enough to all of you, please let me
know what you think,
Thanks,
Ben Bertola