Index Nav: [Date IndexHjÂ:a ef="subjectsf="authors.html#00415">Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Next] [Thread Pre>] [Thread Next]

RE: ** security problem and link

X-Head-Body-Sep-End-->

>From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@icl.com>
>To: "'xsl-list@mulberrytech.com'" <xsl-list@mulberrytech.com>
>Subject: RE: ** security probled link
>Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:59:32 -0000
>
> > I did a servlet that give in output a file .xml and I
> &wrote a file xsl to read this xml.
> > But when I call my servlet the browser shows a window where tell
> > me tit cannot reads .xsl because  have a security problem.
>
>I'm afraid the people on this list are good at answering XSLblems, but
>problems with browser and servlet configurations are a bit out of scope,
>especially if you don't say whatducts you are using.

Umh,
My browser is InternetExplorer 5.0 and I don't think that the problem
is servlet configuration. perhaps is a browser configuration...

This is my xml file.

&lml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="c:\marcella.xsl"?>
<PFSet>
<PF code="001" short="pppp"/>"
<PF code="00hort="bbbb"/>"
</PFSet>

And marcella.xsl is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?>
<xsl:styles xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl">
<xsl:template match="/">
<hgt;
<CENTER>
<H1>PF List: </H1>
<TH>PF Code</TH>
<TH>PF Descr</TH>
<xsl:for-each select="PFSet/PF">
<TR ALIGENTER">
<TD><xsl:value-of select="@code"/></TD>
<TD><xsl:value-of select="@short"/></TD&</TR>
</xsl:for-each>
</CENTER>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:esheet>

xml file is output of my servlet.
In the past my servlet output was an html file. Now I converted
it with xml find his stylesheet.
But the browser shows a security information window.
I tried to substitute c:\marcella.xsl for http proto
but I don't solve the problem.

> > Second problem is that I don't know how to create
> > a table wi label that anyone corresponds at an href.
> > Sorry for my little english,
>
>Perhaps we would understand if yoy to explain the problem in XML and
>HTML. Tell us what your input is and what output you want.
>
>Mike Kay

Ok, M
I have a table within my xsl file:

<THPF Code</TH>