I Nav: [Date Index] [Sut Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:51:00 -0500
  • Reply-To
    At 05:37 PM 2/16/2000 +0000, Matthias Häußer wrote:
    >Can anybody direct me to a tutl or examples on how to
    >write XSL-stylesheets that do not transfer XML into HTML but into
    >fo (which apache's FOP canvert to PDF)?

    I believe that the Excelon (formerly objectDesign) Stylus stylesheet
    editor/browser can handle XSL FOs (alth I don't know if it's current
    with the most recent version of the XSL-FO WD). Their site might have some
    examples/tutorial     http://www.objectdesign.com

    Also check Robin Cover's SGML/XML Web site, theHjÂ:ksresented on A  HREF="http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/xsl.html#articles">httpww.oasis-open.org/cover/xsl.html#articles