Re: ** security problem and link

I think the problem may be that the URI for the stylesheet represents an
absolute path on your local computer, vs a relative path on your server.
I would try placing the XSL file in the same directory as your HTML
file, then call it as follows:

<?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="marcella.xsl"?>

Hope this helps,

Rick Geimer
National Semiconductor
rick.geimer@nsc.com