Re: XT as servlet

> I suppose that the source code could be rewritten to pull
> off a reference to the XSL file, e.g., from a query parameter,
> and then dynamically instantiate a processor for that spreadsheet.

( or clone the stylesheet from cached copy, because compilation
of the stylesheet is expensive operation ).

> If performance or startup overhead is a factor, then I suppose one could
> even set up a caching facility to cache multiple stylesheet processors
> and clone as needed.

I guess ... "as needed"  is "if stylesheet file has been changed on disk -
it is time to reload the stylesheet, if not - use the cached  copy" ?

If yes - PXSLServlet ( being invoked in 'simple' mode)
implements *exactly*  this scenario.

When invoked in 'advanced' mode
it grabs the source XML file from SQL
database instead of text file, but that's
another story.

The source code is available at  www.pault.com/Pxsl/

It is work in progress, but mostly that progress
happens in SQL part.

I'l not provide too much support for version 0.2, but will
start providing support  for version 0.3 ( on the way ).

However,  if one is able to read 2 small and clear java files -
the version 0.2 already has all the source code needed to suport
the scenario you have described above.

Rgds.Paul.